for Training Organisations
Starting with aNewSpring
○ The platform structure
○ What do you need to use aNewSpring?
★ Basic videos aNewSpring
○ What can I do on the settings page?
○ What can I change on settings page?
○ Buying licenses
○ Making the access code field visible for the learner
○ Use an SSL certificate (HTTPS)
aNewSpring in your own theme
○ Using a custom domain name with a secure SSL connection
○ Personal look & feel
○ Look & feel
○ Editing aNewSpring notifications
○ A custom app with your own branding
○ What can I do on the Users page?
○ User page: FAQ's
★ Which roles and rights can I give users in aNewSpring?
★ Importing users
○ Importing users - How can I fill the CSV file the right way?
○ What can I do on the content page?
○ The content page: Next Steps & FAQ's
○ How do I create a content library?
○ Add content parts
○ Tutorial: How do I create content?
○ What can I do on the templates page?
○ The Templates page: FAQs
○ How do I create a template?
★ Why can't I edit a template?
○ When is a template in development, being tested or published?
○ Which template type should I choose?
○ Which functionalities should I activate in the template?
○ Setting up personal learner advice
○ Publish template
○ What can not be changed after publishing?
Create a learning journey
○ Tutorial: How do I create a basic course?
★ Selecting content to use in a template
○ Tutorial: How can I 'replace' an activity in a published course template
○ Set notifications in a template to encourage learners to get back to learning
○ How do I prepare another attempt?
Activity and settings
○ Which activities can I use in a template?
○ General settings of activities
○ Create Sections (table of contents)
○ Select additional MemoTrainable questions in an activity
○ Create and add a certificate
○ Linking learning objectives to questions in the MemoTrainer
○ What is the MemoTrainer?
○ Setting up the MemoTrainer
○ MemoTrain directly at start of course
○ Making questions available in the MemoTrainer
Create an adaptive learning journey
○ Tutorial: How do I create a course that adapts to the learner?
○ What are learning objectives
○ Creating learning objectives
○ Grouping learning objectives
○ Learning objective profile targets and scoring
○ What can I do on the Instruct page?
○ How to view progress and statistics?
○ The communication centre
○ How do I assess learners' assignments?
○ How do I create a calendar for the learners?
Managing course templates and courses
○ Creating a course
○ Course settings - Tab: Settings
○ Course settings - Tab: Learners
○ Course settings - Tab: Instructors
Accesscodes and Catalogue
○ What can I do on the reseller page?
○ The reseller page: FAQ's
○ Reseller explained: Reseller role and subenvironments
○ How to create access codes
○ Using the catalogue
Linking with other systems
○ Run aNewSpring courses in another LMS
○ Connecting aNewSpring with other systems
○ Run aNewSpring in another system using LTI (Provider)
○ API, Single Sign-On and WebHooks
○ SCORM in aNewSpring
This knowledge base is about
aNewSpring for Training Organisations
for the knowledge base of
aNewSpring for Trainers
© 2019 aNewSpring