for Training Organisations
Starting with aNewSpring
○ What do you need to use aNewSpring?
★ Basic videos aNewSpring
○ The platform structure
○ Got ideas for new functionalities or improvements for aNewSpring?
○ What can I do on the settings page?
○ What can I change on settings page?
○ Use an SSL certificate (HTTPS)
○ Enable two-factor authentication for your learning environment
○ Enable notes for learners
aNewSpring in your own theme
○ Using a custom domain name with a secure SSL connection
○ Personal look & feel
○ Look & feel
○ Editing aNewSpring notifications
○ A custom app with your own branding
○ What can I do on the Users page?
○ User page: FAQ's
★ Which roles and rights can I give users in aNewSpring?
○ Create accounts for new users (manually)
★ Importing users
○ What can I do on the content page?
○ The content page: Next Steps & FAQ's
○ How do I create a content library?
○ Add content parts
○ What type of content can I add in aNewSpring?
Creating a template and settings
○ What can I do on the Templates page?
○ When is a template in development, being tested or published?
○ The Templates page: FAQs
○ How do I create a template?
○ Which functionalities should I activate in the template settings?
Creating a learning journey
★ How do I create a learning journey?
★ Selecting content to use in a template
○ Tutorial: Create a demo to promote your course
○ Tutorial: How can I 'replace' an activity in a published course template
○ Copying activities from another template
Activities and settings
○ Which activities can I use in a template?
○ Add content to activities
○ General settings of activities
○ Create sections (table of content)
○ Select additional MemoTrainable questions in an activity
○ Manage widgets
○ Some widgets are not visible. What is causing this?
○ What is the MemoTrainer?
○ Setting up the MemoTrainer
○ Making questions available in the MemoTrainer
Creating an adaptive learning journey
○ Tutorial: How do I create a course that adapts to the learner?
○ What are learning objectives
○ Creating learning objectives
○ Grouping learning objectives
○ Learning objective profile targets and scoring
○ Adding events
○ Adding an online event
○ Adding tags to events
○ Grouping events
○ Guiding events
○ The Instruct page explained
○ View progress and statistics of learners
○ The communication centre
○ Assessing assignments
○ Create a calendar and planning for learners
Managing templates and courses
○ Publishing a template
○ What cannot be changed after publishing?
○ Creating a course
○ Add an image to a course tile
○ Subscribing learners
Access codes and catalogue
○ What can I do on the Reseller page?
○ The reseller page: FAQ's
○ Reseller explained: Reseller role and subenvironments
○ How to create access codes
○ Tutorial: Put a learning journey as a product in the catalogue
Linking with other systems
○ Using the screenreader (ReadSpeaker)
○ Run aNewSpring courses in another LMS
○ Play content from another system in aNewSpring using LTI (Consumer)
○ Run aNewSpring in another system using LTI (Provider)
○ Connecting aNewSpring with other systems
API, Webhooks and Single Sign-On
★ A simple explanation about the API
★ A simple explanation about Webhooks
★ A simple explanation about Single Sign-On
★ For administrators: Setting external IDs
★ API - Introduction
Current URL: https://support.anewspring.com/en
This knowledge base is about
aNewSpring for Training Organisations
for the knowledge base of
aNewSpring for Trainers
© 2020 aNewSpring