○ Create accounts for new users (manually)
- You just created a learning environment and would like to add your colleagues to aNewSpring.
- You only have a handful of learners that you want to subscribe to a course.
- There are a few instructors that don't have an account in aNewSpring yet.
If you want to add many users, it's better to import them.
Necessary role for these actions
Go to the Users tab and click +User.
1) Enter the details of the new user
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory.
Each email address can only be used for one account. For a new user, you must enter a unique email address.
Licence is renewable
When a learner starts with his first course, the licence year starts. When the learner has an active course subscription after that year, the license will be renewed. You can prevent this by unchecking License is renewable, then the learner will be archived. You could also manage renewing add 'Manage renewals' at the top of the screen.
There are only some fields available when first starting your environment. Please ask the support team to turn on or off the following fields:
- External ID (for linking with other systems)
- First name
- Middel name
- Last name
- Email adres
- Date of birth (day/month/year)
- Fax number
- Cell phone
- Zip code
- Invoice address
- Invoice zip code
- Invoice city
- Invoice country
- 5 Custom fields
If you contact us about these fields, we would also like to know for whom the fields should be visible and if they should be adjustable by the users themselves. It is also possible to make fields obligatory.
The fields can be visible for:
- The administrator
- Only for the learners
- Only for instructors
- In the profile (and visible for other users and instructors
2) Click Create to finalize the account
Next step: Assign roles to the new user
- Assign roles to the new users.
- Import users.