○ What can I do on the Reseller page?
On the reseller page you can create access codes, a catalogue and maintain orders. These options can be managed per reseller.
You need the Reseller role and access to the specific subenvironment to be able to work with this page.
With the reseller role you can manage the catalogue and create access codes for learners. These access codes can grant access to one or more courses.
Read more on how to give a reseller role to a user.
In aNewSpring it is possible to have multiple environments under a main environment. Each subenvironment has its own (sub)domain, that can also have a separate Look and Feel. The users will feel like they enter a separate environment, but they still visit the same backend. Each course is linked to a subenvironment. This has the following consequences:
- Only demo courses connected to that specific subenvironment are shown on that subenvironment
- You can create access code and access groups per subenvironment
- Each subenvironment has its own catalogue. Courses need to be set in the right reseller to be visible for the right group of people
- In the credit overview it is possible to see the amount of credits used per subenvironment
Note: The choice for a subenvironment in a course cannot be changed afterwards