○ A custom app with your own branding
- You would like a personalised app for iPhone and Android.
- The aNewSpring app with your own name and your own branding makes it much easier to find it in the App Store and on the Google Play Store.
- The learner does not have to enter a URL, but enters the right learning environment directly. After downloading the app, learners can immediately start their course.
The costs for a custom app are € 2400,- per year, including maintenance and updates.
Follow the steps below to start the development of the app.
1) Create an Apple ID
For the iPhone app it is necessary that it is available in your own developer and store account of your organisation. This is required by Apple as soon as your brand name is connected to an app. In this account you can add aNewSpring developers and give access to only the custom aNewSpring app. Support agents of aNewSpring will fill the app store with the necessary texts and visuals. This Apple account costs €100 per year.
If your organisation has already joined the Apple Developer Program, you can proceed to step 3.
Go to https://developer.apple.com and click on Account.
Click Create yours now.
Go through the process of creating an Apple ID.
2) Join the 'Apple Developer Program'
Go to https://developer.apple.com/programs and click on Enroll.
Click Start Your Enrollment.
You can easily request the DUNS number for free at http://europe.dnb.com/find-my-DUNS/. You will receive it by e-mail right away.
WARNING: You could get a message stating that Two-factor Authentication needs to be enabled for your Apple ID. This is neccessary in order to proceed, in order to enable this you will (temporary) need any Apple device. More information about turning Two-factor Authentication on for your account can be found in the support article from Apple https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204915.
Select Company / Organisation and Continue .
Never select 'Individuals or sole proprietors / single person businesses', because then you can no longer invite us as a developer.
Enter the further details. Apple will now check the data and it may take a while for your account to be ready for use. You can see if the enrolment is succeeded by logging in to your account at https://developer.apple.com/account.
3) Provide aNewSpring access as "Developer" for your account.
Log in with your Apple ID at https://appstoreconnect.apple.com.
Click Users and Access.
Click + to add the developers and our support agents to App Store Connect.
Add two accounts:
- First Name / Last Name / Email / Roles / Developer Resources
- Support / aNewSpring / firstname.lastname@example.org / Customer Support & App Manager role.
- Development / Department / email@example.com / App Manager / Tick the box 'Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.'
Once the app has been added by us, you can indicate in this screen at Apps that the account may only have access to your Custom aNewSpring app.
4) Create a 'app-specific password' and save this
Go to https://appleid.apple.com and login with your Apple ID.
Click on Generate password... and name the label something like 'Custom app' and click on Create.
Save the app-specific password and fill it into the form as described in Step 5.
5) Complete the form to provide aNewSpring with the correct information
Before we can start the development of the app, we will need the right information and images.
Below you will find links to a form per language. You only need to fill in the forms for the languages you would like to use.
6) Send aNewSpring images for the app
We need 3 images:
- App icon , 1024 x 1024 pixels
- Logo , Max height: 250 pixels
- Splashscreen , 2732 x 2732 pixels, Content area: 1000 x 1000 pixels
7) Send aNewSpring a signed 'Approval'
For Google, we need proof that we have permission to use your name and logo to create the app.
Download the consent form that you can send us filled in and signed.
Only when we have received all mandatory information and images, we can start the development process. If there are any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.