○ Reseller explained: Reseller role and subenvironments
With the reseller role you can manage the catalogue and create access codes for learners so they can get access to a course.
You can create different environments in aNewSpring that are part of one main learning environment. We call them subenvironments. Each subenvironment will get an own (sub)domain and, when requested, an own look & feel. In other words: the visitor will think he visits a completely different website.
Per course you can determine to which subenvironment it belongs. This causes the following things to happen:
- Only demo courses of the specific subenvironment are shown.
- Only resellers can create access codes for their courses.
- A course will only be shown in the catalogue of the designated subenvironment.
- The administration can easily determine for which subenvironment certain access codes were created.