○ Mentor tab - Link the mentor group
Last step: Assigning roles and rights to users.
The mentor is a third party that can view the progress of learners based on statistics.
A mentor is subscribed to a mentor group, which can be linked to multiple courses.
1) Subscribe the mentor to a mentor group
Click +Group, choose one or more groups in the popup and click Update.
How can I see which courses a mentor group is linked to?
Click the Users tab and the Groups button. Under the Mentors tab you can click the dot in the courses column.
- Which roles and rights can I assign to aNewSpring users?
Scroll down to Mentor to see the specific rights for this role.
- Adding a mentor to a course
- Creating instructor and mentor groups
- Course settings - Instructors tab
For adding a mentor group to a course.