○ Instructor tab - Linking the instructor group
Last step: Assigning roles and rights to users .
The instructor guides the learners by sending messages, assessing assignments and creating calendar items.
An instructor is not linked to a course directly, but to an instructor group. The instructor group is then linked to one or more courses.
1) Subscribe the instructor to an instructor group
Click + Group , choose one or more groups in the popup and click Update .
How can I see which courses an instructor group is linked to?
Go to the Users tab and click the Groups button and click the dot in the courses column.
- Which roles and rights can I assign to users in aNewSpring?
Scroll down to Instructor to view the specific rights for this role.
- Adding an instructor to a course
- Creating an instructor and mentor group
- Course settings - Tab: Instructors
For setting up specific rights for instructors in a course.