○ How do I adjust the data of existing users?
- You would like to change the email address of a user.
- The learner can't change their own password, so you would like to change it manually.
- You would like to change other details for a learner.
Which role do you need?
Go to the Users tab.
1) Search for the learner in the list
Use the search field for this.
Tip: Don't you know the exact name? Then put a * after the search term.
If you want to search by email address, put the address between double quotes to find the learner. For example "email@example.com".
Then click the Data button.
2) Adjust the data
And click Update.
Learners can adjust their own data by default, except for the login name.
By default, there are not many fields. Below you will find the fields that the Support Team can turn on or off for you:
- External ID (for linking with other systems)
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Mobile phone number
- Address, street name and number
- Postal Code
- Invoice address, street name and number
- Invoice postal code
- Invoice residence
- Invoice country
- Custom 1 to 5 (5 extra fields that can be modified)
If you contact us about this, we would like to know which fields you want to be enabled , editable and / or mandatory.
The fields can be visible for:
- The administrator
- The learner
- The instructor
- In the profile (visible to other learners)