○ Publish template
- The template is ready for use.
- You have a part of the template with which you want the learners to start already.
Note that all blocks and activities must be filled before you can publish.
Which role do you need?
1) Do a final check, because not everything is adjustable anymore after publishing.
Before you publish the template, it is best to go over all settings and test the template to make sure everything is set up correctly.
It is possible to add blocks and activities after publishing.
2) Publish the template
You can do that in two ways.
Via the Templates tab
Then click the More button next to the template and click Publish.
In the template
Or first click on Edit on the template and click on the Publish button.
- Create course
- What can not be changed after publishing?
- Tutorial: How do I set up a simple learning journey?
- Tutorial: How do I 'replace' an activity in a published template?
- Tutorial: Create a demo to promote your course