○ Editing aNewSpring notifications
Edit the text of the notification mails that will be sent from aNewSpring. Do note that some HTML knowledge is necessary.
Click 'Edit mail content' under the tab with the gears or via the front when clicking on 'Settings'.
- First select the right subenvironment at Subenvironment.
- Choose the language of the mail that you want to edit.
- Select the notification that you want to edit at Mail in the left column.
- You can edit the text in the Content field.
- Place the cursor in the mail text and choose the parameter that you want to add at Parameter options. Place the cursor on the parameter to see which effect it will have.
- Under the tab Platform notification you will find the text that you can see on the dashboard at 'My updates'. Not each mail has a platform notification.
- Click the button Restore original text to undo your changes.
- Click Show preview to see a preview of the notification.
- Click the dropdown arrow at Show preview to send the notification to yourself.
- Finally, click Update to save your changes.