When you have the role 'Instructor', it is possible to guide the learners of a course.
The Instruct page is designed for instructors and mentors.
There can only add an instructor when the course is social learning, blended learning or game based learning. A mentor can be linked to all kind of courses.
As an intructor you can do the following things:
- Watching statistics and create exports of the learner-, course- and content statistics.
- Shadow the course to experience the course as a learner does.
- Add documentation anf files for the learners.
- Send messages to (individualy) learners.
- Send general notifications.
- Discuss with learners.
- Assess assignments.
- Get notifications of finished activities.
- Add events to the calendar.
- Create a planning for activities.
- Assign activities to specific learners.
When you only are a mentor, it is only possible to watch the progress and statistics of the learners.