Release notes: 70
August (23rd) 2017 - release 70
- When creating a new question the default location is the root of the content library.
- At activity content, now choose content via 'Select content' button.
- Change sequence and sections in all published activities,
- Change everything within a published documentation activity.
- At random assessments now able to:
- Make a new attempt only possible after previous attempt has been failed.
- Show the highest score of all attempts or score of last attempt.
- When copying a template, select which content libraries should also be copied instead of copying all content libraries by default.
- When creating a new template, directly create a content library or select a multiple existing content libraries.
- Help button on 'learner side' now always points to studentsupport.anewspring.com (unless changed). The help button on back-end side refers to help selected for Instructors. (quick win)
- Contact button hidden at catalogue product page when catalogue manager is not selected.
- Sound of background video on login screen muted. (quick win)
- Scroll bar added to list of learning journeys of student (+10 learning journeys). (quick win)
- Text changed when a SCORM activity is not finished and student goes back to overview. (quick win)
- List items in checklist are now more readable because of a darker grey color.
- Extern ID added to balance-mutations on settings page