○ Adding tags to templates and courses
- You have lot of templates and courses. With tags you can create a structure.
- Multiple designers are creating learning journeys. To know who is working on which template, their names can be linked to the template they are working on. Using the filter feature, you can show only the templates with your name.
- There are many templates and courses that are outdated versions. You assign them a tag 'Old' and hide them from your overview using the filter feature.
- The learning environment has submanagement enabled. A tag collection can been added for each subenvironment so only administrators that have rights for that subenvironment can use them.
- You work with resellers that all manage their own courses. By creating an own tag collection for each reseller, they can add tags to courses the way they like without other users seeing these.
Which roles do you need?
Can create tag collections and give permissions to the right users.
- Designer and/or Reseller
Can create tags and manage the tag collection that they have permissions for.
What is a tag collection?
All created tags can be found in a tag collection. You can create multiple collections with tags and ensure that not everyone has to see all tags that have been created in aNewSpring.
1) Add tags
You can only add tags if you have administrator rights for a tag collection.
Click the + button at the template or course for which you want to add a tag.
Or select multiple courses and click the Tags button.
Then click + Tag. Enter a name, choose a colour and select the relevant collection. Next, click Create.
The tags that are selected, are also linked to the selected template. Add more tags or click Apply.
4) Remove tags
In the overview, the first 3 characters of the tags are displayed. By clicking the tag icon, you can see the full names. Click the tag icon at the bottom to unlink tags.
You can also do this in bulk by selecting multiple templates and clicking Tags at the top of the page.
5) Create a relevant overview using the filter feature
Click Filter by in the menu to display only templates or courses with a specific tag.
If the Filter by button has a blue border, this means that a filter is currently active and elements are hidden from the page. The filter will be saved while you are logged in to aNewSpring.
- Manage tag collections
- Adding tags to content libraries, questions and content parts