○ Turn an image into a link
In the upcoming release that is planned for the end of August, it will be possible to make a link from an image.
- You would like to create a button that points to another web page,
Which role do you need?
1) Add an image in the plus editor
Click the plus to add content and then choose Image.
Click + Upload to add a new image. You can tell by the purple colour that the image is selected for use.
2) Click Hotspots
3) Add the link to the image
Set the Clickable area to Entire image. Select Link at Tooltip location.
If the learning environment uses a secure connection (HTTPS), it is only possible to link to a website that also uses HTTPS.
Finally click OK to save the settings.
- Add content parts
- How does the plus-editor work