- The creation of a learning journey. Click +Template.
- Create a course ( when the template is published ). Click +Course and follow the steps in this article: Creating a course.
- How do I publish a template?
- How do I delete templates and courses?
- How does the structure of aNewSpring work?
- How do I let a external system create courses and subscribe learners?
In a template you create your learning journey. A template consists of lessons, tests, assessments and other activities.
When a template is published, you can create a course from that template. You can subscribe learners to these courses and also add instructors and mentors. You can create multiple courses from a single template.
With an External ID a integration could be created between aNewSpring and a external system. This is done through the aNewSpring API. This way you can let a external system create the courses and enroll learners.
Creates, edits and publishes templates.
Creates and edits courses. Also subscribes learners and adds instructors and mentors.
Creates courses and access codes.